<= Back to all articles
How do I recognize original Korean cosmetics?
- Pay attention to the product name. Manufacturers of fake products take advantage of customers' inattention and make mistakes in the name of the brand or product to make the product legally available.
- Pay attention to the packaging. A distinctive feature of Korean cosmetics is a complex design. Often Korean cosmetics are not forged with high quality, because it turns out to be quite expensive. So pay attention to the color of the packaging it needs to be bright and saturated. But many manufacturers do not use a protective film, for example, on cream jars, so the lack of a protective film is not an indicator of fake products.
- The barcode must be Korean.
- The presence of the product composition and use recommendations on the packaging.
- Country of origin - Korea (Made in Korea).
- The date of production, expiration date, and batch number (if decorative cosmetics it can only be indicated on the packaging).
- You can also distinguish Korean cosmetics from fake ones by the texture and smell of cosmetics... The real product has a pleasant, subtle, and light aroma.
- Large companies also add on the packaging:
- Official website of the company. By clicking on it, you can verify the authenticity of cosmetic products.
- Holographic sticker.
- Alphanumeric "batch code".