Access to and use of information on this website implies full agreement to the following terms
Terms we use in this 'Legal Notice' document:
- Andrey Suvorov, registered office: rue du Rond-Point 192, 6060 Gilly, Belgique, Chamber of Commerce ID: 0715723111, BCE Belgium: 0715.723.111.
- “Site” in relation to the korina.be website
- “Users” in relation to users of the korina.be website, its pages and services.
- “you”, “ your ”and“ your ”'in relation to' you '- the User reading our' Legal Notice '.
- 'us' and 'our' to refer to us: Andrey, Suvorov.
Intellectual property rights
The content of the Site and its pages are protected by applicable copyright, trademark rights and / or any other intellectual property rights. None of these rights can be transferred to the Site User.
Use, including copying, reproduction, modification, distribution, without our prior written consent is prohibited.
As a User of the Site, you are responsible for your own communications and the consequences of their publication. So don't do any of the following:
- Do not submit copyrighted material to us unless you own the copyright or have obtained the owner's consent to publish it;
- Do not submit material that reveals trade secrets if you do not own it or have received permission from the owner;
- Do not submit materials that violate any intellectual property rights of third parties or any other rights related to privacy or Advertising from third parties;
- do not post material that is incomprehensible, defamatory, threatening, offensive, offensive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or other person or entity;
- do not post sexually explicit images;
- do not send advertisements or business offers;
- do not send a chain of letters or business offers or involve another person.
You agree that your access to and use of the Site and its pages will be performed at risk.The information provided on the Site and on its pages cannot be used as advice of any kind, including but not limited to investment, tax or legal matters.
We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate information on the Site and its pages and may change and update them from time to time without notice. However, we and any other persons mentioned on this site and pages do not accept any responsibility and do not make any guarantees, express or implied, regarding the absence of errors, viruses or malfunctions in the operation of such websites and pages and / or regarding the correctness, reasonableness, relevance and complete content of this website and pages, and we expressly disclaim any liability for any direct or indirect damage in the broadest sense that may arise or will be associated with the use of this website or its pages.
You may access third party websites through this website and its pages. We do not accept any responsibility or guarantee of any kind with regard to the content of third-party websites and pages, as well as regarding the compliance of these sites and pages with applicable laws and the rights of third parties and expressly disclaim any liability for any direct or indirect damage to in its broadest sense, arising from or related to the use of third party websites and pages.
Obligations of the user
When using our services, the user is obliged to comply with the instructions, messages, rules, conditions mentioned by us.
Any instructions and notes (for example, frequently asked questions (FAQ)) formulated by us will have to be respected by the user in their updated version. If the user violates their obligations, we can take appropriate action (for example, issue a warning, block or delete content, make the user's access unavailable).
The user is responsible without any restrictions for his personal behavior and his personal cabinet, as the case may be. This is especially the case in cases of doubt about the published materials or content used by the user (for example, photographs), it is assumed that the user must first make sure that they do not violate legal regulations and do not violate public rules or the rights of third parties (for example, copyright, protection law data). We are not obliged to check the correctness or legality of this content and additions.
By posting content on our pages, the user finally grants us all necessary rights without any restrictions on the territory. Depending on the content, this may include our right to maintain, adapt, modify the content and make it publicly available. The user will only be able to request the subsequent removal of published content from our pages if there are important reasons for doing so.
The user releases us and us from any complaints that may be filed against us by third parties as a result of a breach of an obligation or right, committed by the user, unless the user is responsible for this violation. Reasonable defense costs must also be reimbursed.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute arising from the use of the Site or regarding the acceptance, interpretation or observance of this Legal Notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Brussels, which will apply the laws of Belgium.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions about our Legal Notice, please contact us by mail at
Andrey, Suvorov,rue du Rond-Point, 192, Gilly, 6060, Belgium, or by email: email@example.com